I’m so happy to share the July release from Paper Angel Press. It’s an anthology by J Dark called Sometimes After Dark.
A collection of thoughtful tales by J Dark
Among the tales collected here to make you think, question, and wonder …
- rescue mission in a combat zone on a hostile planet becomes something more
- A young girl, searching for the parents who abandoned her, discovers that some answers only lead to more questions
- A young boy learns that it takes more than superpowers to become a hero
- A man who had led a less-than-perfect life finds out that it’s never too late for redemption
- A dying Afghanistan veteran’s last moments of his life are not what he expected them to be
- And, sometimes, on the night before Christmas, it is not always a silent night
Explore the past, future, and triumphs of the human soul.
Check back next week! I’m interviewing J Dark on July 8!